Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3months Oreothefrenchy

Hey doggies its me Oreo and man have I been busy.I'm just finished the 5th puppy class and I admit I'm the smartest puppy there!Well the boxer pup seems to be doing sits and stays real well and the american cocker puppies are also very smart.I have to learn a trick by next tuesday and I'm thinking high 5 or rollover is where i'm headed.
My dogdad has been taking me to clas as my dogmom has had bad arthritus that means working harder she is a marshmellow.Hey I saw a cat running through the garden and man I could have caught her but then a bird flew by and well I just didn't know who to run after first so I had a poop instead.
Lots of work in the garden these days and I got to ride in the wheel barrow that was fun.My brother Olli the terrier has been playing catch me if you can and wow we sure can run fast upstairs.He takes my favorite toy and away we go.I can run fast but the stopping part sometimes is a hard landing.
The other big change is no more lunch bummer as I do love to eat.My dinners are getting better and the bowl seems to have more goodies in it.
So wish me luck on the trick learning and I'll keep you posted!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment