Saturday, April 24, 2010

Orethefrenchy

woff hi all its me the little black french bulldog.I've just returned from the city of vancouver and I had a really good time.My dogmom has lots of friends there i like to meet them they all think i'm cute (so do I).My dogOma is the best she lets me try all the food she eats and i can sleep anywhere I want.There is a small problem with going into the city and that is the CAT.There is one at dogOmas house and he is miserable hisses at me and waits for me to walk under the chair and the swats my ears with sharp claws. Oh oh you know what else I do I go to a park where there are squirrels and they run all around me.I like the quacking birds in the pond they swim pretty good and well I'm a sinker not a swimmer!
There are lots of smells in the city and different food smells.i went for a visit to a ladys house with dogOma and she had her fur washed and curled.There were two little girls there who put clothes on me and took me out in doll buggy.Everyone was laughing and saying how cute i looked but i was dressed like a small human whats cute about that?
ok back to the food in the city it tastes different from what I get at home and gives me gas.I mean it feels good to let out the gas but everyone moves away when I do. I missed my brother Olli and he sure missed me cause he growled as soon as I came in the door.
My dogdad was happy to see me and home is the place to be all my toys are still here and my favorite place to pee has been mowed theres no place like home.

2 comments:

  1. oreo, when you go to the city, do you have to have a passport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oreo, i will miss seeing you next tuesday and will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete