Saturday, April 10, 2010

9weeks Oreothefrenchy

Hi there its me Oreo and I have been so busy.I'm learning all kinds if things like sometimes I eat something outside that smells great but it sure makes me sick later.I have my own little crate with warm blanket and most nights thats where I sleep.When my dogdad is away my dogmom lets me sleep in her big bed.As I've mentioned before its soo warm and cozy and smells nice!!!
I'm getting ready for puppy class and thats lots of sit and stay well I'm not great at the stay part but I'm getting the sit and down and the best part is the treats.Who knew people food could taste so fantastic!!!!
I'm also going for car rides and what a great way to get to some new smelling place! I've recently become acquainted with a pair of ducks they are nesting beside the stream where we go for a walk.Nice enough birds they walk funny and always fly off just as I get close enough for a good whiff.My brother goes nuts because he's a terrier and I think he could hunt these birds and i'll bet we could eat them.
We have been walking on a tandem leash thats where the two of us me and my brother are on one leash and really close together. well problem is the other day we smelled something great and I went in for a good sniff and my brother peed on the good smell well I had my head peed on and our dogmom wasn't happy at all.I smelled bad and got a bath as soon as we came home I don't think this dual leash will work.
I'll keep you posted on my puppy class and what I'm learning!!!

3 comments:

  1. hi oreo...what kind of critters do you like to chase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long do you have to go to doggy classes? do you get recess and lunch? is there lots of homework?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you and your brother fight? and if you do, do you get in trouble and are sent to the dog house?

    ReplyDelete