Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2months Oreo thefrenchy

hey I know I've been busy and its hard to find time to blog!!I have been having a blast.My dogmom has been keeping an eye on me because there is just so much stuff for me to explore and chew on.I like shoes but they are hard to knaw on.I've also found a bag with wooden balls in it she says its a bocci ball set well call it what you will its a bag of wooden balls and i'm sure if I get it dragged to a secure spot I could get that bag open and play with those balls.
The bag is heavy and hard to drag around without being noticed.
I'm also getting better at jumping so beds are wow nice and soft and warmer than the cushy crate I sleep in.When my dogdad is gone my dogmom lets me sleep with her and I have a nice spot at the end of the bed and i put my big head on her feet so I know she's there.
My teeth and gums are really bugging me so I've got lots of chew things cowhide i think and wow if you really work at it it gets soft and slimey.
I have met a friend who comes over and he has work boots that smell wonderful and the laces are long and great to pull on.
I am doing better on my leash but this stay put business while my food sits in front of me thats not great don't they know how hungry I am?Food is for eating not looking at.
Oh car rides wow i can jump in to the back of the car by myself and i never know where I'm going to end up.Its just a big adventure and I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment