Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6weeksOreothefrenchy

hi there its me Oreo and i have been busy so i've not been keeping up with my blog.I've had a runny nose after I ate something that made me really sick.My mom was up with me most of the night and gave me water and some soda crackers to make me feel better.By morning we were tired but I was feeling better.My dad is a stickler for following rules and even though I know
what he wants me to do I sometimes ignore what he tells me.I am after all a bulldog and i like being stubborn.I am getting to know my neighborhood and as much as I love to eat the deer poop my mom keeps a pretty close eye on what I get into.
I have been signed up for a puppy class and will be leaning the basics! I'm not sure what the basics are but my mom will make it fun for me.
My brother Olli has been nicer to me and even plays with me sometimes he still growls when I stick my face into his food dish He gets more food than I do so my dish is empty before his.
My mom watches tv in her big bed and if I'm good she lets me lay next to her and I always fall asleep.Its warm and cozy and I hardly notice when she puts me into my crate to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment