Saturday, February 27, 2010

3weeks oreothefrenchy

Boy I never knew dog time went by so fast.I have been on the go and went into the Olympic city for a few days.There were people everywhere and they all want to touch me.I'm not so keen on that.My Oma(grandma)is really nice and I like here place but the elevator up 18 floors is not my fave thing to do! She live right by a park with squirrels and boy I bet I could catch one of those if they let me run.I went to a coffee house and it was nice to cuddle under my moms jacket.
The cat that lives at Omas house is pretty grouchy and hisses and has really sharp claws.
They put me into a crate and went out so I escaped from the crate but it was dark and I don't like the dark.I found a safe place away from the cat under the bed.My mom was a little upset when they came home and I was not where I was supposed to be.
Learning all this new stuff is hard and I hear NO a lot!!!
I'm getting my stiches out in a few days and my leg is as good as new you'd never know I fell off the coffee table!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment