Thursday, February 18, 2010

day12 oreothefrenchy

Greetings puppies and other recently adopted pets.I have been so lucky despite my recent leg operation the new house and new parents are working out !I have warm beds all over so wherever i end up pooped from running around I can have a comfy nap.
I must say not having to fight off other pups for food is soooo nice and I have my own bowl.
Then upstairs is a big bathroom my new mom loves the tub and the floor is heated so I just lay on her towel and ohhh nice.
My new yard has trees full of birds and did I mention the new smells wow.The bird his name is Charlie he actually comes from down under I think that odd because he is up on a table out of dogs reach.I think thats because my new brother Olli is a border terrier and they love to hunt.
I on the other hand am a french bulldog and i love to look good.I know I do because my reflection in the mirror is getting prettier everyday.
OK its time for my afternoon trip outside sometimes we take long walks and sometimes its those short potty breaks.
I am the luckiest little pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment