Tuesday, February 9, 2010

day3 oreothefrenchy

Wow did I ever luck out this new place is great.I have my own food dish and Olli the terrier has his own too.I get to use mine more but his smells better.
I went to a vets office and well I was so tired I slept through the whole thing.
I got a shot but man the treats that DR.Dave had were great and I didn't mind that he looked in my eyes and ears.Then my new brother had his turn and he really liked the treats too.
This time i felt better in the car and there were no accidents.
I'm still getting to go outside a lot and every time I find something to play with someone is calling me and taking it away.
My new brother wants me to chase him and he's got some great toys.
I'm going on a road trip tomorrow its a car, ferries,kind of trip.
I'm going to the Olympics but I doubt I'll have much to do with the athletes.
I'll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment