Monday, February 22, 2010

day16 oreothrfrenchy

Time flies when you're in a new home and with so much to learn.My mom says I'm a smart girl and boy I like to hear that.Olli my brother is still being grouchy and growls at me when I want to see what he got to eat.I know we'll learn to play with each other I am cute as a button and I don't know why he can't see that.He is a terrier may be he has better smelling skills than seeing?
I'm liking my new neighborhood the birds are everywhere and last night I could smell that racoon I just couldn't get at him and my mom wouldn't let me off the deck!
I'm off to the big city for another adventure and this time no jumping.
My leg with the stiches feels better but man sometimes it gets itchy and dry.
I'll get my stiches out in a week and my last shots .I'll be happy then not to see the vet for awhile.
I'm off for a walk and that thing around my belly a harness its called well it is just holding me in place right now wait untill I can go on my own.
my mom is talking about puppy class wow with other puppies yahoo I can hardly wait.
see yah

No comments:

Post a Comment