Tuesday, February 9, 2010

oreo the frenchy

My second day was a little more laid back good food and wow we went outside a lot!
What a great yard there are smells from animals I've never sniffed before and guess what there are other dogs next door in all directions.
I sure like my new home but that terrier Olli he growls a lot.
I had a big climb up these stairs phew it was rough going one at a time but after a couple of tries I was doing well.
I even saw a puppy who looks just like me on a door in the bedroom then I saw my new mom on the same door she was not as surprised at our reflection as I was.
I go outside and go to the potty and then I get a treat when i come back inside this is going to be great.
I had my ears cleaned and boy these two are big on short walks out side and I already knew I was a "GOOD GIRL"but I like hearing it!
I was a happy girl when I went back into that nice bed I didn't need to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment