Wednesday, February 17, 2010

day11 oreothefrenchy

Wow its been a few busy days in my life. I had a big operation a few days ago to fix my leg well my knee and then I had my tubes tied.I'm not sure why but I also ended up with a chip in my neck and when they wave a wand over it I beep.
I spent a night at the animal hospital but the doc and the nurses were very kind to me.I was really sleepy and just when things were starting to be confusing to me my new parents showed up.
My dad sure makes me feel safe and he gives great back scratches.
Now that my leg is feeling better I'm able to explore my new house and boy is it great.
There is a big bed and when my mom lifts me up onto it I'm in heaven.I never knew hungarian down could be so warm and comfortable.
I do like to watch tv and there was a fancy dog show on the cream of the crop is what I heard and surprise a dog who looked just like me won in the non sporting (thats code for couch potatoes)
The sun is shining and that means there are lots of places to sit and have a nap where its warm.
So far this new place is working out just fine for me and i'm looking foreward to my brother Olli to come back home and join me.
He's at the relitives spa thats where you sleep on beds and eat people food.
I'm a happy girl and it looks like i'll get some more exploring done as part of my rehabilitation and the smells out there well I'm not sure what it all is but i'll get it sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment