Sunday, February 14, 2010

day7 oreothefrenchy

wow I've had some busy days for a puppy.I was at a new place Oma's house its and apartment with a big unfriendly cat! So I was learning to jump and I had a fall ouch.I really hurt my hind leg and it hurt to walk on it.I'm doing great on 3 legs but I could tell my new mom was worried.
I went back on the ferry and saw that nice new vet of mine.
I've broken my knee and will have to have a big operation on my leg.While I'm asleep I'll have my tubes tied no puppies in my future! my mom says its to keep the neighborhood bad boys away!!
My brother Olli stayed in the big city so its just me and the folks here today and the sun is out and I've sen a hummingbird the noise is really neat.
I got to sleep where my mom and dad sleep and was it ever nice and warm and so fluffy and I snored a lot.
It sure is nice to have all the toys to myself I'm sure my brother will know I've been knawing on his stuff.
I'm practising my bark and so far no one is scared except the bird that was outside the window.
I sure like looking at myself in the mirror and I can play and that reflection does just what I do.
oh I have to go dads got my hot pink harness in his hand that means we're going outside these two are still big on those short walks and if I go potty I get a treat!
These two are so easy to train.
well wish me luck with my big operation I'll still be a cute frenchy when I come home in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment