Friday, February 19, 2010

day13 oreothefrnchy

Another great day in my new life.My leg is much better and I'm able to walk on all four wow I'm exploring new places.I do like my new garden and with this nice weather I'm outside a lot.
We still take these short walks to go potty but we're going further when we just go for a walk.
My harness is not so bad and lots of people just want to touch me.I'm quite happy to just sit in my moms lap while she is watching the Olympics its warm and I feel so safe.
My brother will be back tonight and I'm really looking foreward to us running through the house together.We were outside checking out some things in the garden and I like the dirt but my mom doesn't like me to eat stuff out there.
I do like to bark at who ever comes by they don't seem very scared of my barking.When I'm full grown maybe.
my mom seems to understand when I really need to go out and today I peed on the carpet i just couldn't wait she really didn't make a fuss.Mostly I just go and sit in front of the door and she takes me out.
She has been busy on her computer and thats ok I just sit under her chair and sleep.
When she calls me I come running and sit in front of her and then she tells me i'm a good girl and get a treat thats an easy way to get a cookie.She gives me these hard little rolls of dried meat and I find a good spot to chew on them and it makes my teeth feel better.
Most of all I like that she rubs my belly and gives me lots of love.
You know I think I got lucky with my new home and parents this is a real win win for me.
Oh it looks like we're going out she's putting her shoes on and her jacket that means another adventure and i'm always ready for that.My mom can tell when I'm nervous and if a big dog comes our way she picks me up and makes me feel safe.
I might be small but I think I can hold my own.
I'm off

No comments:

Post a Comment