Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my first day was kind of traumatic.I left my family and went home with a new mom and dad.
I went into a nice clean kennel with a warm blanket and a new toy.
Then I started to move around and I'm afraid I had an accident just then I felt a breeze and heard coughing.
I'm a french bulldog and i'm 17 weeks old.A lot of people came and looked at me before my new mom and dad took me home.
Now back to the trip to my new home.
My new parents were nice enough to stop and clean out my crate with fresh bedding and wet wipes.How did they know they would need these things for such a short trip?
I arrived at my new house and wow there was a dog there waiting for us!
His name is Olli and he seemed really glad to see me maybe he was in on the secret.I was not feeling really well by then I had been sick quite a bit.
Wow what a place there was lots of smells and noises I had never in my short life herd or sniffed.
Then a bad thing happened they said" bath time "then i was in lots of water up to my belly.Dad held me tight so I sort of felt safe.
Then i was wet all over and some nice smelling stuff was being rubbed all over me.
I got wrapped up in a nice warm fluffy towel and lights out I fell asleep.
I fell asleep with a full belly and a nice fluffy bed to sleep in.




No comments:

Post a Comment